Foreclosure Trashouts is a fast, niche business that is viewed as many as one of the BEST Businesses to Start given the current economy. With the flood of foreclosures, high unemployment, massive job losses, many successful entreprenuers are turning to become their own boss’s and start up their own foreclosure trashout service. Jobs are plentiful in the foreclosure trash out industry as well. This year alone there is estimated to be nearly 1.4 million homes that will be foreclosed on and everyone of these homes will need to be cleaned out and prepared to later be put on the market for resale. Below we give you some of the pro’s and cons of starting a foreclosure trashout business.
Pro’s to Foreclosure Trashouts:
1. There is plenty of trash out jobs and work! Foreclosures are literally in every neighborhood including the high end luxury real estate markets.
2. Very little training is needed
3. Very low start up costs compared to most businesses. You can literally start this business up with as little as $500 and build your business up as fast or as slow as you like.
4. You can set your own hours. You can choose to work part-time or fulltime. You can even start your business up while working a current job in your spare time and earn a very good second income.
5. You can receive work from the banks directly or local Real Estate Agents.
6. The Trash Out Business-this is one business that can grow very quickly, there are many successful trash out businesses earning in excess of $50,000 each and every month.
7. You get the opportunity to clean up the community and help improve property values by providing this valuable service.
Cons to Foreclosure Trashouts:
1. It is hard work, but the pay is very good.
2. You can get dirty, some of these foreclosure homes are quite dirty.
As you can see, there are a lot of pros to the trash out business compared to cons.
Here are some website links that will assist you in starting a Foreclosure Trashouts Business and also website links that help you get trash out jobs:
You can get tons fo Free Foreclosure Trash Out Information on the
Foreclosure Cleanup Network, Below is the website: