Bank Owned Property Clean up is one of the fastest growing businesses in 2010 and foreclosure clean up jobs abound! This is a relatively easy and cheap business to start and the banks pay extremely well to Foreclosure Cleanup Businesses for these services. We have provided some of the industries top website links to help you start your foreclosure cleanup business and bank owned property clean up business.
With nearly 4 million homes expected to foreclose on this year alone, there is no shortage of work and you can actually start the foreclosure clean up business part time or full time, even while still working your current job. Getting into the Bank owned property clean up business requires a few steps on your part:
1. Choose your Foreclosure Cleanup Business Company Name
2. Get down to your local City or County Offices & Apply for a Business License for your new Foreclosure Cleanup Business
3. General Liability Insurance is a must & the banks require all foreclosure clean up business to have it before they receive any work orders/jobs
4. Download the Foreclosure Cleanup-Property Preservation Business Start up Training Guide-you will need detailed instructions on the foreclosure clean up and bank owned property clean up services to deal with the banks, reo asset management companies, and realtors. this Foreclosure Cleanup Business Start up Training Guide provides the Hud Guidelines you will need to learn how to price your foreclosure cleanup jobs/work, step by step instructions to get your business up and running right away and you can instantly download it to get started now.
5. Learn how to Market & Expand your business-Marketing to the Banks, Reo Asset Management Companies, and Realtors for Success and Profit! One of the industries top foreclosure cleanup business marketing guides to help you highly grow and expand your business quickly.
6. Join the Property Preservation Directory-This is the number one directory banks, reo asset management companies use to find new foreclosure cleanup businesses and vendors
7. Contact Banks, Reo Asset Management Companies, & Mortgage Lenders to start receiving work and jobs, this is an absolute must have for you to get tons of work.
Here is a list of over 1200 foreclosure bank contacts
8. Join the Foreclosure Cleanup Network, it’s free to join and advertise your business & most Foreclosure Cleanup Businesses are on this site. #1 social network for the Foreclosure Cleanup Business industry and there are great resources to get you started with your bank owned property clean up business. You can also connect with Reo Foreclosure Real Estate Agents on this site and offer them your services.